This AMP bulletin is related to camps.
For ID camps:
- must have opportunities for multiple countries, multiple clubs and multiple levels of play
- provide written feedback
- contact information for follow up by phone, email or chat must be provided directly to parents
- high tempo for several days each lasting approximately 3 hours
- history of results placing players on trials
- maximum coaching ratio of 20:1 and ideally 15:1 or less
We believe these are basic requirements that every camp must meet.
See www.amp-football.com/frequently- asked-questions- about-camps for a more detailed FAQ About Camps.
As part of our information sharing and education goals for AMP, we will be providing FAQ bulletins on a variety of topics. If you would like a topic addressed, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org